We are slowly getting Oliver’s room put together. For the most part it’s done, but I still want to make some new curtains with a fun pattern on it, and get some cool artwork. I absolutely love the color we ended up going with for his room. When we found out we were having another boy we decided it would be ok to go with blue, because when Liam moves in this room with Oliver it will just be a fun, boy hangout. At first it was a little awkward being a long, narrow room but it worked out great in the end. Oliver has his sleeping area and play area.
For now his be is just on the box spring, since that makes it high already. He has a cute little stool he uses to get up and loves his big boy bed.
1. Dresser, Bookshelf, Armoire IKEA
2. Rug TARGET
3. Lamp IKEA
4. Rocking horse gift from Grandma M.
5. Fan antique from Grandpa R.
6. Wooden Train, Stool, Yellow frame TARGET
7. Bedding QUILT SHOP
8. Rhino Backpack GAP
9. Polar bear Z GALLERIE
10. Tent gift from Grandma M. (he plays in this everyday and sometimes sleeps in it)
11. Yellow pillow handmade from fabric from QUILTERS HAVEN