And I am so excited.
I didn’t really ask for anything this year because for the first time ever I kind of forgot about it with all the Christmas excitement that’s been going on. Honestly, I’m just excited to have a day devoted to me!!! Bratty.. maybe, but true.. yes! Today 23 years ago, I graced the lives of my family, and they are so glad I did. I was my mom’s late Christmas present 😉
- I sit at the dinner table, crossing my legs Indian style.
- I do not take baths, ever. But I do shower.
- I watch Elf year-round.
- I really enjoy giving gifts.
- My favorite colors to wear are gray and white.
- I like to sleep on the side of the bed furthest from the door.
- Growing up I wanted to be a painter like Bob Ross.
- I buy workout vidoes and never use them.
- I like to watch infomercials.
- I love cereal. Currently I have 12 boxes.
- I own two pairs of high heels. The ones i bought for our engagement photos & the ones I bought for our wedding.
- I can’t have enough photos, baskets, quilts, or sweaters. I get it from my mom.
- I love lamp… 😉 but really I do. I always have them on even if I’m not in the room.
- I enjoy anything sparkly, with sequins, and shiny.