- My loving, patient, devoted husband, who makes our marriage better each day.
- Our two beautiful boys, that bring us more joy than we know what to do with.
- Our family and friends, that have always been there for us.
- My amazing mom who is the perfect role model on how to be a wonderful mommy.
- The gospel, that has shown us the light during the darkest of times.
- Brett’s job, which has enabled us to support our growing family.
- The opportunity to have a home.
- The food in our cupboards, that keeps our tummies from rumbling.
- Clean water to drink and bathe in.
- Our dog Ozzie, and how playful he is with his best friend, Oliver.
- Our clothes that keep us warm.
- The love in our home.
- Oliver’s smile and when he dances.
- Liam’s cooing and occasional grins.
- This season and what it is really all about.
- Music… loooove music. Especially the songs Brett writes.
- Our vehicles that work so we don’t have to walk in the cold.
- All of you that have let me capture those special times in your lives.
- Our washer and dryer that makes being a mom of two little boys much easier, and cleaner.
- Those times Oliver wants to just sit in my lap and cuddle.
- Being a mommy, so grateful for this blessing.
- and many, many more blessings….. I just don’t have enough time to write them all….